LIVING FROM THE HEART
Live online 6 week course
Living from the Heart is a way to center yourself and your life in unconditional love and empathy. In this 6-week class series we’ll harness the intuitive wisdom of the heart to make decisions, explore dynamics, and evolve our self-awareness, understanding, and compassion.
Led by Adam Bulbulia, founder of
Heart-Centered Revolutions (a non-profit dedicated to making a world that works for everyone) and Bridging Worlds Behavioral Services, (a behavioral agency serving Autistic and Developmentally Disabled youth and adults)
DATES: 3/30/23 to 5/4/23 (6 weeks)
TIMES: Thursdays, 6:30 pm – 8 pm Pacific Time
Each session will be recorded
for your unlimited review & access
A Transformative Course
LIVING FROM THE HEART
The skeleton key to all of life’s problems is found in accepting what you feel. When you let yourself feel what you feel, and add loving acceptance, the feelings become your guide to learning and evolving into who you are meant to be.
By centering in your heart, you access the navigating feeling-compass for all of your decisions and actions.
Welcome to Living from the Heart. I’m Adam Bulbulia, and I’ll accompany you on this journey.
Adam Bulbulia is an experienced teacher and facilitator of personal transformation work. He has a heart-centered approach that has been forged through the fires of deep adversity. Adam understands the depth of pain and works out of empathy and compassion for all suffering. He has been guiding people in heart-centered work for over 20 years and loves teaching and learning.
How did this program come to be?
This six week journey is a distillation of what I’ve found to be the essence of living in a way that is connected and heart-centered. I long to see all of us become the most outrageously loving versions of ourselves as a way to fulfill our potential. These heart-centered practices have and continue to help me recover from the deep traumas of narcissistic abuse, as well as the daily challenge of living a rich and full life. Please join me on this journey of exploration.
It’s simple, natural, easy, and intuitive. The approach is what happens when there’s no conditioning preventing you from being yourself. It’s the most natural thing in the world. We simply have to unlearn the patterns that prevent us from being ourselves, which is the hardest part.
In this Course you will:
Build new tools to remove life obstacles
Experience simple guidelines to create a culture that works for everyone involved: whether it is in your family system, at work, or in a relationship
Learn and implement the practice of empathy and unconditional love with yourself and others
Increase, at will, your level of connectedness in all circumstances
Create community with like-minded, heart-centered people
The Course Curriculum
Week 1: Conscious Relating with Self
- Introduction to the foundation of all authentic connection
- Uncover a deeper layer of knowing yourself
- Gain tools for self-regulation
Week 2: Relating With Others
- Practice shifting perspectives: from your own experience to someone else’s
- How to notice when you’re judging another and shift into connection
- Deepen your empathy practice
Week 3: Relating with Others: Further Applications
- Build tools to stay in connection no matter the situation
- Learn to recognize codependency & change the dynamic
- How to nurture another’s potential
- Apply these tools to a focus in your life. For example: at work, with your clients, with your family, in your relationship, with yourself
Week 4: Relating with Self: A Deeper Dive
- Debrief about how transforming connection with others affects your view of yourself
- Practice regulating the subtle disconnects within yourself
- View & appreciate your life as a whole
Week 5: Dealing with Difficult Feelings in Yourself and Others
- New practices to come into acceptance even when you don’t understand or agree
- Relate to people you don’t like by connecting to their humanity
- Work with and embrace your existing conditioning and limiting patterns
Week 6: Tying it All Together
- Come into natural acceptance of who you are and surface the unique gifts you have to offer
- Balance complex relating with others by turning challenging situations and people into your teachers
- Next steps to sustain your learning, takeaways & closing
This program includes:
Six Weekly Live Zoom Sessions for 90-minutes each
Two 60-minute Open Space / Q&A drop in sessions
Practice exercises to embody the work in between classes
A supportive and loving community to learn with
Recordings of all 6 Sessions + 2 Q&A for unlimited access and review
A copy of Nurture Being: Adam’s first book on Self-Care
Early Bird Special!
Register & pay by 2/28/23 for 25% off!
This is for you if…
- You want more to life than you have now.
- You feel the call to be in your heart but don’t always know how.
- You want a deeper connection with yourself.
I’ve never practiced Living from the Heart before. Is this for me?
Yes, this is still for you even with little to no experience in this method of deepening your access to unconditional love and empathy.
What is required of me in order to thrive in this program?
A willingness to learn and grow and look at your existing patterns that keep you from living to your full potential.
What if I miss a live group session?
No problem! While we encourage you to attend as many live sessions as possible, we understand that sometimes things come up. You’ll receive the replay in the online course to revisit at a time that works best for you.